Version 1.0.2 Release Notes
Here are the feature additions, changes, and bug fixes contained in MixEffect 1.0.2, Build 67, that was released on May 11, 2021.
- Added OSC support for controlling MixEffect via OSC clients like Companion.
- Refreshed UI for SuperSource section to improve workflow.
- Transition styles: Linear, Sine, Cosine, Square, Cubed, Smooth, and more.
- The picker bar (Presets, Art, Copy) moves from the navigation bar to the top of the page.
- The View All Presets button moves to the top-right of the navigation bar.
- Find button added to the navigation bar. Icon will be colored orange when a search filter has been applied.
- Box Sources section provides a crosspoint selector for selecting your box sources.
- Ability to save the SuperSource Preset thumbnail in six different sizes to your Photos Library.
- Added Save All Settings to box control section.
- View and modify your SuperSource presets in the ATEM Simulator while offline.
- Hotkeys for changing Grid and List mode in View All Presets page changed to Command-G and Command-L respectively.
- Default presets updated so that they expand properly when transitioning from a preset that is cropped.
- Save All Settings sets properties for just the USK you are editing
- Save All Settings button sets properties for just the DSK you are editing.
- Switcher name is now listed at the top of the Switcher Sections.
- Double-tapping on slider labels will reset the slider to its default value
- Fader Bar performance improvements.
- Added option to set the ATEM switcher’s timecode based on your iOS device’s time.
- Add Restore Purchases button to the purchase view screen.
- Addressed issue when the Disconnect button in the Switcher Connection page would not work.
- Addressed issue when the Fader Bar would occasionally display a visual glitch after performing an Auto transition.
- Exporting your SuperSource presets now works properly.