Here are the new features, improvements, changes, and bug fixes in MixEffect:
Here are the new features and improvements in MixEffect 1.7.2:
- Updated OSC commands for SuperSource Art Border Set, SuperSource Art Border Parameter Adjust, and SuperSource Art Border Parameter Set to support duration and animation style.
- Updated Set SuperSource Art Shortcuts action to support duration and animation style.
- Improved support for the Multiview Switcher on the ATEM SDI and ATEM SDI Pro ISO.
Video Follows Audio
- Add Disable for Inputs on Program option to VFA triggers. This prevents VFA triggers from running when selected inputs are on Program. For instance, say you have a three camera layout. You can use Disable for Inputs on Program to prevent VFA activation when Program is set to the SuperSource or a fourth camera input.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where View Only Mode would continue to prevent OSC messages from being received even when Allow OSC in View Only Mode was enabled.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where VFA files are not saved and loaded properly.
Visit the Version History section in the MixEffect Documentation to view all the previous release notes.