MixEffect Version History
Current Release Notes
Here are the new features, improvements, changes, and bug fixes in MixEffect 1.2.0:
- Introducing SuperSource Macros, a way to run macros when you go to or leave a SuperSource preset.
- To use this feature, toggle Enable SuperSource Macros when editing your Switcher Connection.
- Edit your presets and select a macros to be executed when running or exiting from a preset.
- Exported presets will have the Run Macro and Run on Exit Macro flags disabled upon import to prevent accidental macro triggering on other switchers.
- Custom animation speeds can be assigned to presets.
- Long-pressing on a preset from the SuperSource Presets tab now displays a menu of actions: Save Layout, Edit Preset, Duplicate, and Delete.
- Transition timing is consistent regardless of the switcher’s video mode (24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p).
- Support for upcoming native MixEffect Companion module.
- Reversed the order of arguments for the Media Player Still and Media Player Clip commands. The first argument is now the still or clip index, and the second argument is the Media Player Index (default is 1).
- Grow Highlighted Box To, Grow Highlighted Box By, Shrink Other Boxes To, and Shrink Other Boxes By commands can use either String or Float arguments.
- Auto and Cut commands. These are not to be confused with the SuperSource Auto and Cut commands which perform transition with the SuperSource input and Program.
- Set Multiview Layout (Advanced) sets the Multiview layout and sources for the ATEM Constellation 8K, ATEM Mini Extreme, and ATEM Mini Extreme ISO.
- Set Multiview Layout sets the Multiview layout and sources for the ATEM Production Studio 4K, ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K, ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K, ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, ATEM Television Studio HD, ATEM Television Studio Pro HD, and ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K.
- Video source pickers now show more information about the video source, including its long name, label, and ID.
- New Switcher and Get Switcher Connection actions action has support for Enable OSC and Port Number fields.
- A banner appears when MixEffect has been updated. Tap the bell icon to see what’s new.
- The select preset is now highlighted in the SuperSource section and panels.
- Current Preset will be displayed above the horizontal list of presets in the SuperSource Presets section if Sticky Current Preset is enabled and if MixEffect is running in compact portrait orientation.
- Adjustment sliders will now show a revert to default button when the value is not the default.
- Macro index now displayed in the Button and List views
- Better support for pickers and menus when running on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Keyboard shortcuts added for changing Macro section layout.
- Export Presets keyboard shortcut on the View All Presets page is now Command-E.
- Keyboard shortcuts overlay now displays relevant commands when in different sections of MixEffect.
- Macro names and descriptions can now contain Unicode characters. There’s a limit of 20 characters for the macro name and 126 characters for the description. Note, if you specify a label, icon, and colors for your macro, that will limit the amount you can enter for the description.
- Keyboard shortcuts disabled in sheets to prevent shortcut conflicts.
- Assorted bug fixes.
|Version||Release Date||Release Notes|
|1.2.0||September 7, 2021||View|
|1.1.3||August 25, 2021||View|
|1.1.2||August 18, 2021||View|
|1.1.1||August 1, 2021||View|
|1.1.0||July 19, 2021||View|
|1.0.10||July 12, 2021||View|
|1.0.9||July 5, 2021||View|
|1.0.8||July 4, 2021||View|
|1.0.7||June 21, 2021||View|
|1.0.6||June 14, 2021||View|
|1.0.5||May 30, 2021||View|
|1.0.4||May 28, 2021||View|
|1.0.3||May 23, 2021||View|
|1.0.2||May 11, 2021||View|
|1.0.1||May 6, 2021||View|